A Choral Suite is a five-movement work based on the baroque suite. The suite contains the following movements:
- Prelude: Love (Poetry by Phineas Fletcher) for SATB Chorus a cappella.
- Allamande: Two Roads Diverged (Poetry by Henry David Thoreau and Emily Dickinson) for SATB Chorus a cappella
- Courante: Snow-flakes (Poetry by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) for SATB Chorus and Piano
- Sarabande: A Ballad of Trees and the Master (Poetry by Sidney Lanier) for SATB Chorus a cappella
- Gavottes: All the Difference (Poetry by Richard Henry Dana and Sara Teasdale) for SATB Chorus and Piano